The Sudbury Senior Center engaged Dannay Consulting as a partner with Friends of Sudbury Seniors (FoSS) and the Sudbury Council on Aging (COA) in the creation of a new joint website.
The key objectives for the site redesign were to join the two organizations web presence in order to better attract, inform, educate, and involve their key audiences as well as improve the ease of use for staff to update and maintain the site. Additional objectives include:
- To improve visibility into the local community
- To provide an easy way to publish current activities and events
- To provide a web presence that is mobile friendly
- To enable event registration
- To enable online donations
- To provide an avenue to present local resources to the target audience
- To enhance the overall appearance, usability and ease of navigation for users;
The website is build in WordPress and hosted on the Town of Sudbury’s web server.